Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Texas Whites (part 1 of 6)

April greetings y'all!!

I'm writing from a cozy Best Western in Round Top, Texas where I have come for the 10th time to enjoy some marathon antiquing during the Warrenton/Marburger/Round Top & Red Barn antique shows. This year I decided to shoot more pictures than usual, so as I mosey back to my room each night with damp clothes and tired feet, I am trying to organize over 300 photos for you so you may take a peek of what you are missing. To tell you this is just a sampling of what the Antique Fair has to offer would be an understatement as there is simply NO WAY to give you even a snippet of what this amazing show is about, but I am going to give it my best shot. 

To make the viewing a little more exciting, I am categorizing my images into six themes. Below is #1. Enjoy the Texas Whites.

Judy Hill's booth at Marburger
A fun canopy designed by Texas Rose
A wonderful antique dental cabinet for sale at Marburger
These two geese I wanted badly! Found at Excess.


Ironstone, ironstone, everywhere ironstone.
An eclectic vignette at Marburger.









This amazing bank of chairs are all connected with seats that raise up. I have no idea what the purpose was but I am inclined to think it was from a convent or school. Found at Blue Hills from Bobo Intriguing Objects.









Maybe one of the best ironstone tureens I saw on this trip at Leftovers, ($595)


Oh to sell sofas again!!