Saturday, April 06, 2013

Texas Furniture (3 of 6)

Love primitives? Love retro? Love French? Round Top has it all:

Mod leather side chairs at Bobo/Blue Hill's.
Found and SOLD at La Bahia.
Velvet sofa at Blue Hills
I loved this curvy secretary at Bobo.
Notice the curved sides to the butcher block at Marburger
A living room vignette at Junk Gypsy's
If you love cubbies, you'd be in luck shopping Round Top.

Tooled leather chairs at Excess.

Funky stripped chaise at La Bahia



General Store seed bin at Cole's.
I LOVED these cardboard drawers with their blue fronts and graphic borders at Blue Hill
Purple velvet wing chair at Marburger
A wonderful old counter I would have bought if I still had the store, found at Zapp Hall
   



I call this my lottery piece: a very rare stripped secretary with tapered doors. This was amazing!
A baby pink enamel sink found at Cole's.



Custom iron bed lush with Bella Notte bedding at Leftover's.

A stunning sideboard with nearly matching chairs from Willow Nest.