Monday, September 29, 2008

Texas Stuff

-

The shopping continues at the antique show in Round Top, Texas as Cindy and I wander up and down fields and tents, scouring through buckets and boxes, eating Tex Mex or BBQ from street vendors, drinking and drinking bottles of water and arriving back to the hotel every night- sore, sweaty and filthy. Ah, this is the life.


Below are more images of stuff to be had. The Marburger show is tomorrow, so I will share those images with you but not until I return home this weekend. We found a lot of great stuff and I cannot wait to share it with you at the Junior League Curious Flea Market and then again at our Christmas Open House.


Before I left for the trip, I received a call from a Country Home magazine scout so now I am on another mission to update my house with new goods to prepare it for another shoot! This is what I needed to get on it! Can't wait for that!


I'm off to a late start this morning so I must be going but I leave you with images and not much commentary.

From the boys at Leftovers and their opening night event with Mary Emmerling:


From Willow's Nest at Zapp Hall:

-